Delameana Design, LLC. is the User Experience Design and Creative Direction services of Ryan Rosenberg.
Dynamic senior-level Digital Design and User Experience (UX) leader with exceptional creative and conceptual skills. Proven successes in providing design thinking in fast-paced, deadline-driven and highly-regulated environments, including healthcare and finance. Focused on creating innovative, user-centered digital experiences that drive brand loyalty and achieve increased efficiency and enhanced profitability.
- 20+ years of professional design and marketing experience at Fortune 100 companies
- BFA, Graphic Design / Mini-MBA, Digital Marketing
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA), Human Factors International
- Adobe Creative Cloud Customer Advisory Board Member, 2020-2022.
- US Design Patent Holder: #D975,508
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Using User-Centered Design (UCD) strategies to drive solid business results
- Building and implementing Design Systems and Modular Content in large, complex organizations
- Building and leading Creative Services teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy
- Digital creative direction as it applies to the highly-regulated healthcare and financial industries
- Graphic, web and interface design, including for mobile platforms
- Visual problem solving – translating abstract concepts into visual solutions
- Mentoring designers and maintaining the highest standards and quality of design work
- Presenting to clients, including ways to integrate design thinking and User Experience principles into large organizations.
- Articles on my Design System work written by Adobe:
"Sanofi Drives Design Simplification while Balancing Regulatory Requirements"
"As the role of design in healthcare shifts, Sanofi turns to design system thinking for solution"
"Design Thinking Drivies Better Customer Experiences"
"Driving Efficiency With Design Systems"
"Mobile-First Design - What Is It And Why We Need It"
PAST ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
See where I have been and what I have done.
Let's stay connected through LinkedIn.